Kamis, 26 Maret 2009

Scholl Daze


It was at the end of the school year, and a kindergarten teacher was receiving gifts from her students.

The florist’s son handed her a gift. She shook it, held it overhead, and said, “I bet I know what it is. Flowers.”

“That’s right,” the boy said. “But how did you know?”

“Oh, just wild guess,” she said.

The next pupil was the candy shop owner’s daughter.

The techer held her gift overhead, shock it, and said, “I bet I can guess what it is. A box of sweets.”

“That’s right, but how did you know?” asked the girl.

“Oh, just a lucky guess,” said the teacher.

The next gift was from the son of the liquor store owner. The teacher held the package overhead, but it was leaking. She touched a drop of the leakage with her finger and licked it.

“is it wine?” she asked.

“No,” the boy replied, with some excitement.

The teacher repeated the process, taking a larger drop of the leakage to her tongue.

“Is it champagne?” she asked.

“No,” the boy replied, with more excitement.

The teacher took one more taste before declaring, “I give up, what is it?”

With great happiness, the boy replied, “It’s a puppy!”

RETURNED

------------A boy and his date were parked on a back road some distance from town,doing what boys and girls do on back roads some distance from town, whenthe girl stopped the boy.
"I really should have mentioned this earlier, but I'm actually aprostitute and I charge $20." The boy reluctantly paid her, and they didtheir thing.
After the cigarette, the boy just sat in the driver's seat looking outthe window. "Why aren't we going anywhere?" asked the girl.
"Well, I should have mentioned this before, but I'm actually a taxidriver, and the fare back to town is $25."

0 komentar: